Guide to safe shoppingUpdated 2 months ago
Our brand's only online store is: www.superga.com
Unfortunately, however, there are many who take advantage of the brand name to create scam sites; but how to recognise them? Below we will point out a few elements that will help you spot unsafe sites.
1. The site name in the URL is not superga.com; the names of these sites use the brand name associated with other words (e.g. shop, shoes, outlet etc.);
2. The prices of the products are very cheap; particularly in the sales period, which is when these sites proliferate, always distrust exaggerated discounts and bargain prices;
3. There are grammatical errors;
4. There is no company data, in particular the VAT number, which you should read in the footer of the page. Check our company details here: who am I buying from?
5. If you reached the site via a social sponsorship, always check the URL of the site to which you are redirected (as in point 1);
6. Only Debit Card is available as a payment option;
7. You have received update e-mails and the shipment does not originate from Italy; check where we ship from;
If you happened to purchase from a site that you find suspicious, please let us know by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service ([email protected]) enclosing, if possible, pictures of the site in question.